We are currently looking for 1st & 2nd Line IT Helpdesk team members to support ongoing projects and high demand periods. Previous levels of working in a busy IT Support Solutions organisation. Team spirited with a flexible approach. Comfortable working at various levels and taking responsibility for own clients.
- Experience in providing customer service support in an IT environment
- Experience of Call Centre, Helpdesk, Service Desk or other telephone based service or support function
- General Service Desk skills (communication, information gathering, problem solving)
- Experience in using service desk applications to log and monitor support calls
- Experience of working with third parties
- General network connectivity/troubleshooting
- Windows based networks and servers
- Exposure to remote control software for fault diagnosis and fixing
Rated Good or Better
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Active Directory
- Configuring and setting up of printers and print queues
- Microsoft Exchange
- MS Office 2003-2010
Initially temporary/contract but could offer longer term prospects.